Artist Name: 711Dev
Tell us something about you that fans should know:
I like to let the music talk for its self but I would describe myself as a artist I would be someone in therapy. Not in a bad way in a good way when I make music about 90% of the songs are freestyle’s and the other 10% are just freestyle that I wrote down then add/took off lines. I just let it all out in one way or other.
Where are you from and what’s the music scene like there?
I am from New York (mid-state) I’m from the 845 my home town is Liberty, New York. I make all kinds of songs in the past I’ve made Hype, Emo trap, Love, Sad, Drill ex.
You can follow me and check out my stuff here:
I am on all platforms but my best work is on SoundCloud. But don’t worry I’m dropping music on all platforms again very soon.
Song Title: Uncle Iroh FT JAYTEE
Let’s have a listen to the new 711Dev track:
The post 711Dev appeared first on Organic SoundCloud Promotion | THE SUPREME TEAM.
THE SUPREME TEAM
There is a reason labels and artists from around the world trust us. We only work with influencers that are respected in the industry. Our promoters are in the US, Europe, and South America with chains full of active followers.
DIY ARTIST PROMOTION
The Supreme Team built an artist trade network of over 80 Million followers. Now, we are providing our playlist contacts, insider industry contacts, and other tools so you can take control of your marketing efforts.